Wednesday, October 6, 2010

there is a time for everything

If we've talked recently you probably know how excited I am about this season of my life. I can't really put it into words. When I talk about it it's just a jumbled mess. But the Lord is working in my heart and in my life and I am beyond excited for what is yet to come! Why is He so good to me? I do not deserve it at all. His love is so great. His word says there is a time for everything. I've had my time of pain and happiness and everything else. Now is a time of growing. What could be better than growing? Growing as a child of God, a daughter, a friend, a woman. Simply growing, learning, being challenged, taught. Ah, it's so exciting! Praise the Lord for his goodness! His mercies are new every morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment