Friday, October 15, 2010

craziness

I have finally gotten to the point where I am terrible at updating this! But, it is homecoming week so that must be a good excuse. Sleep was not a priority this week! It's been a long, fun, crazy week but I've loved spending so much time with all my sisters at the house! I love those classy Alpha Gams(: The Lord has shown me even more this week how amazing He is. I've been soo caught up in the busyness of the week and unfortunately the Lord has not been my first priority. So after going a week with this world and sorority and people being my first priority, I know now even more that He is the only thing that will ever satisfy me. It was a wonderful, fresh reminder of why I'm alive and who I'm living for! So excited to hang out tonight with the amazing women of God in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment