Sunday, October 3, 2010

seek HIM

I'm supposed to be writing my six page paper due tomorrow.. currently on page one.. but I'm taking a break. I've had a pretty exciting day today.. I really think I should be on a reality show. Surprises around every corner and ESPECIALLY in church. Who knew? Anyways, praise the Lord He is working for my good. Even though sometimes His ways are pleasant, it's for my good. Unfortunately, sometimes people  disappoint you or circumstances aren't quite what they appear to be. But by God's grace and love we can rise above the disasters of life. When we're living in His love we can treat people as Christ would treat us and handle situations in a holy light. A song by Amy Grant says "We pour out our miseries. God just hears a melody. Beautiful, the mess we are. The honest cries of breaking hearts." I've been seeking the Lord for answers. And He'll answer in brokenness. He loves when His children come to Him broken. It's when we need Him most and it's when He can show His love the most. So how about it? Are you broken? Seek the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment