Tuesday, October 12, 2010

it's a beautiful day

Well I'm typing this is Math 112 right now. I know, I should be paying attention like a good student but I learned this three years ago. So it's homecoming week and I don't think sleeping is an option. Yesterday felt like the longest day of my life. Starting with coffee at TCBY at 7am til finishing dance practice around 11:30pm.. after a longgg day I fell asleep around 1:30am but was rudely awakened by the fire alarm at 2am. Unfortunately fire alarms have become tradition. Sitting outside of Ridgecrest til 3am felt normal. Needless to say it was a long day. And even though this morning I am so tired, this is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice! In days like yesterday I get so caught up in how tired I am and with everything I have to do for the day. I forget to thank the Lord who gave me that day and that I am so blessed to be living it. So today, walking around the quad with my Starbucks caramel macchiato I am enjoying the amazing cool October weather and the beauty of the Lord. So, thank you Lord for this beautiful day and the blessings you pour over me daily because I am so undeserving.

So many people have told me that they are reading this and keeping up with it. And while I love being able to write all about what the Lord is doing in my life and my freshman year of college.. ultimately, it's all about Him, not me. Because without Him, I wouldn't be who I am, I wouldn't be alive. My hope is that this blog is a small way of sharing my faith and how good the Lord is. In the end He should be glorified. He is the author of our lives and He deserves all the praise. The only good thing in me is Jesus!

Everyone have such a blessed day! This is the day that the Lord has made!

No comments:

Post a Comment