Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween?

I came home again this weekend and got to see all my amazing, precious friends! I guess I was a little anxious to get home and got my first speeding ticket. I thought about arguing the man and trying to get out of it but I thought.. Were you speeding? Yes. Were you breaking the law? Yes. And he's a cop who is supposed to ticket people for speeding.. So I didn't really have an argument. I ended up driving 65mph the rest of the way home to Birmingham terrified of policemen. Then on the way over to Megan and Morgan's Friday night a cop was behind me the whole way. Did you know the speed limit is 20 on the end of Shades Crest Road? I drove 19. It was miserable. I'm a little bitter toward cars right now that I see run red lights and speed and don't get tickets.

It was so great to hang out with all my friends and hear about what the Lord is doing in their lives right now. Last night we were laying on the trampoline and saw two shooting stars. Amazing, not as amazing as the sky at JH but it was still greattt. We talked a lot this weekend about how amazing our group of friends was throughout high school. And we definitely took it for granted. High school was the best experience ever. But it's even better that we can come home from college, from our separate lives in Auburn and Tuscaloosa and be just as close. Or closer than ever. We laid on the trampoline for about two hours just talking. It was some sweet time to just talk and hang out with my best friends.

Candice's birthday is Wednesday. So that makes this week her birthday week! We're all spending the night in Ridgecrest tonight because the serial killer is coming to Tutwiler? Ugh, Halloween. I can't give away anymore of our birthday week plans, but it's going to be so fun. Well.. Happy Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment