Friday, September 24, 2010

weekend wonders

 Friday, Friday, Friday!! I'm leaving for Campus Crusades fall retreat in a little bit! I'm so excited! I have no idea what to expect, but I know getting away to be with the Lord and learn about Him is always a blessing. Pledge formal is tomorrow night so some of us will be leaving early for that, but I know that the time I am on retreat will be so wonderful and I can't wait to see how the Lord shows up. I'm so sad because Ronnie Freeman will be in Vestavia Sunday night and I can't go because we have new member meeting.. boo. But hopefully I will be hearing him every night next summer at the Ranch?! Let's see.. that's all I know about my weekend right now! Maybe lunch Sunday for my Mama's birthday and of course Sunday study hall! Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment