Sunday, September 19, 2010

He is good

Back in Tuscaloosa. It's been quite a day! I got to work in the nursery at church today for the first time in months! I've missed it so much. We had seven babies and they are just the sweetest ever. One of the girls, Layla, was so precious. The Lord reminded me of the child-like faith He calls us to have. I get so caught up in thinking and wondering when all He calls us to do is step out in faith and trust Him. Sounds easy right? But we make it so difficult.

The past hour I've been reading this book called "Boy Meets Girl.. say hello to courtship". Sounds crazy I know. Courtship? But it really is such a cool book all about God's intentions for relationships. I've never really been a reader but tonight I'm all for it. I started by rereading through my journal from JH. It's so amazing to see what all God did while I was at the ranch. From my May entries til now I'm in awe of Him and how he has blessed me and my faith. Then I started reading the "Boy Meets Girl" book (which I bought who knows how long ago and am just now getting around to reading it). And now I'm about to start rereading "Redeeming Love". I finished it a couple of weeks ago but I am just so in love with it I'm reading it again. I hope the Lord has someone like Michael Hosea for me. If you haven't read it, read it. I promise you will love it.

The Lord is working in me and I am in awe. He's breaking down walls and teaching me. Teaching me patience and dependence on Him. He is so good. And I'm so undeserving.

No comments:

Post a Comment