Thursday, September 16, 2010

untitled

Well, it's been an eventful 24 hours. 

Last night after dinner at Mugshots with about 17 Alpha Gams, some of us went to Walmart to buy a button up and boxers for the swap tonight. It's pimps and hoes.. needless to say I'm being a shacker because I can't rock the hoe attire. 

After the Walmart run, I got a parking ticket outside the Alpha Gam house.. oops. Then being all responsible-like I went to pay it today but it's not on my bill yet because it had only been about 10 hours. So much for my responsibility!
 
I experienced my first 8 a.m. class today to take my math test.. I will never take an 8 a.m. class. I think I slept walk to tut this morning. I really don't know how I did that everyday in high school!

This afternoon was wonderful. I get to mentor a precious 5th grader at Holt Elementary. He's getting his subtraction and decimals DOWN. Hip Hip.. It really is so fun to help him learn. Oh, and he reads to me. Good thing I'm an Elementary Education major!

My prayer for the day was to see the Lord in everything. Because life is busy busy and sometimes I'm gonna get a parking ticket, but that doesn't mean He's not working through it all. The Lord is faithful.. a provider and comforter. 

"If You Want Me To" by Ginny Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment