Monday, September 27, 2010

good morning

It is currently 6 a.m. Why am I awake? Well, I was super tired last night so I ended up going to bed at 9 so I have already gotten 9 hours of sleep and I am wide awake. Unfortunately, I am starting to get sick and I  woke up with a sore throat. Problem. No orange juice.

So this weekend.. I left for fall retreat Friday. And of course the Lord showed up. I had to leave early so I only heard two of the messages but of course they were on two areas that I needed to hear about the most. A "God thing". He's always looking out for us. He knew that I was only going to be on the retreat for a little while, so He blessed my time there. We left Saturday afternoon and headed back to Tuscaloosa for pledge formal. Which ended up being a ton of fun but left me super tired Sunday. My mom, dad, and Sarah came up to go to church and lunch with Austin and I for my mama's birthday. I may go home for her actual birthday Tuesday too. Okay it's still early and I think I'm rambling.

Rise and shine.. the sun isn't even up yet! Have a blessed day and week!
Psalm 145

No comments:

Post a Comment