Thursday, June 23, 2011

surrender

June 20, 2011
Each day is a new day. Praise the Lord that our sin is remembered no more. We aren't just given a clean slate at the start of the day. But as soon as we repent. We sit at the feet of Jesus and realize how desperately we need him. We call on Him, Abba, father. We turn from ourselves. Thank you Lord for grace. Thank you that I can forget yesterday and press on today. You lead us from glory to glory. Praise you Lord for your son. For the Lamb who took my place. Because I am prone to wander. prone to hide my face from you. You're always there. I'm the one who leaves your presence. Praise you Lord that you're always here. So much grace.


June 22, 2011
Today the Lord revealed something. That HE is working in me. I don't have to work on myself. I surrender, I seek Him, and I live in his love. And He does the work. I don't strive to be like Him. I let go and let Him live through me. I'll never be enough. I can never compare to His goodness. So I relax. I breathe. And I allow him to move in my life. To let His joy overflow. His patience be active. His words pour out of my mouth. I allow Him to hold my heart. To invade my thoughts. I just surrender. I step into the rhythm of grace. I don't have to strive. I am still. I know He is God. He's on the throne. He's more than enough. And most of all, my life is in the hands of the Creator.



Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it
Prone to leave the God I love
Here's my heart, O take and seal it
Seal it for Thy courts above

No comments:

Post a Comment