Thursday, May 19, 2011

summmaatime

After a lot of serving in Tuscaloosa, Matt, Madeline, Parker, and I took a little lake vacation:










I got my wisdom teeth out a week ago. Mama took the liberty of taking several videos of me after I woke up from the surgery. Needless to say they are hilarious and I acted a fool! No, I will not be posting them anywhere. Praise the Lord I hardly swelled at all! And it was a good couple of days to just chill out.

Mama and I took a little trip to Atlanta. We met up with Matt and went to the Braves game! No, I didn't pay much attention to the game. I just like the atmosphere.. And the Braves won so, Go Braves!



Now I'm busy packing for JH Ranch, the best place in the world. Located near the small town of Etna, California. This will be my 4th summer out there and the 2nd summer on staff! I'm so excited for what all the Lord has in store. Of course, being away from my friends and family for 11 weeks isn't completely ideal, but I'm so looking forward to all the new friendships to be made. Not to mention reuniting with all my best friends from last summer!! The Lord taught me so much last summer. It was one of the biggest seasons of growing I've ever been through. Such an amazing transition time from high school to college. Needless to say, I know this summer is going to change my life and I'm fully open to whatever He has to offer. Here's a snapshot of last summer:





Have a blessed summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment