Saturday, March 24, 2012

take me back

I can't even begin to describe our trip to Haiti. Our days were spent loving on the children, going out and praying in the tent cities and hospital, helping the Angel Wings team who are building a medical clinic, and resting in the presence of God. I returned home from the trip having learned so much about faith. I was always planning my future and now I am praying my future. The Lord did so much in my heart while I was there. I wish I was still there now, but I know he has a reason for me to be home. Each and every thing we did in Haiti was completely ordained by the Lord. You could see his hand on everything. So I know the timing of the trip was also ordained. He has a plan and purpose for me to be back in Alabama, back at school and I am going to grab hold of all he has to offer here. Pictures will describe best the joy of serving, beauty of the children, and how amazing our team was.

Heading off!

beauty

 Haitian church

 captivating

a day at the beach


gurlzzz

in the tent city

 precious little girl

joy

London Bridge of course

 sweet girls

tickle tickle

my two main men

Oli

 go team

the streets of Jacmel

the sweetest

Franz

giving away shoes

on our way to the waterfall

purdy water

May every place we set our foot be blessed. May every person we met be blessed. May our prayers be fruitful. May the God of love and peace cover Haiti. May His light shine before all. Glory to God. For He is always faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment