Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Switch


People say in college that you are supposed to be out all night partying with your friends. They say that it is fun and satisfying. And unfortunately it's the thing to do. But I've find my joy in ministry. Not in band parties or swaps. I'm most fulfilled when I am working for the Lord. Serving Him, worshipping Him, loving Him. This past year really couldn't have been any better. I am amazed at where the Lord has brought me. From high school til now. It's incredible. Church of the Highlands is home for me. I think in high school I always felt the most free at Switch, the youth movement. Here in Tuscaloosa, we have recently started Switch. With about twelve dedicated attenders, I couldn't be more excited! The Lord is there, students are being set free, and we are preparing to see an amazing move of God. It's where I find my joy. I look forward to Wednesday nights. To hanging out with these students. They bless me. Not only do I love Switch, I love the leadership meetings I am able to attend with Highlands and Unashamed. Growing in the Lord and learning how to be a leader for Christ has been absolutely incredible this year. I am humbled to think how willing the Lord is to use me and how sweet His plan has been. He really is good all the time. His plans are to prosper us, not to harm us. He is Savior, friend, daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment